Friday, April 8, 2011

2,345 days and now 365

From the day of my accident to the day of my healing was 2,345 days of pain.  I counted.  It was a long journey.

Now it has been 365 days of health . . . and counting.

 What an amazing year!  I sit in awe looking back at this crazy life and how it has unfolded.  While I ponder this, my new son sleeps (the one time he actually sleeps) sweetly next to me.  New life.  LIFE!!  As in, we are living and moving forward.  I said many times during those six and a half years, that it felt like someone pushed the pause button on life.  I felt stuck by the pain and limitations.  Now there is freedom.

We pushed "play" again.




photo by Aunt Cameo

1 comment:

  1. I am so very, very happy for you. Words can't really express the joy and thankfulness for pushing "play" again. Well, one word, Jesus. :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete