Monday, April 5, 2010

He is Risen

He is Risen!  Christ is Risen!  We enjoyed a wonderful church service for Easter!

Then we filled the house with noise and activity.  I love this picture.  It is full of confusion, chaos, juggling kids, candy-filled eggs, and plates that haven't been cleared from lunch.  It is home and reminds me of our house as a child.

 The day was spent with the cousins (and their parents).  

We had a great time having an Easter egg hunt, 



dying eggs,



 taking pictures (ok, maybe that was only fun for the moms), 
and topped it off with a delicious Easter dinner.  It was the first time in a long time that the weather was nice enough to have the egg hunt outside.

And just because it's so funny, we blew up some peeps.

(Thanks Aunt Meo for taking pictures for us!  Follow them on The Buzzmeo Chronicles )
What a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome entry! :) Great pix (I don't expect any less from you, though! :) Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog - love the pictures! Tammy, that picture of you in the red dress painting an egg? with Tara watching...and your bright red nails is quintessential you! I love it. I also love the picture of all the "mass chaos". Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete